and yes, I am still alive.
Let me get you up to speed and then I will also try to get back into the groove.
Over the course of 2 and a half weeks, I have:
- Finished up at one job and left.
- Re-done my hallway, bathroom, and done improvements in both bedrooms and the living room.
- Started a new job, which had me living at the Country Inn and Suites in Madison for a full week.
- Done 50+ loads of laundry
- Made tons of new friends and improved on existing relationships within Fiskars.
- Worked on planning CHA, Scrapfest, and other events.
- Been to St. Louis.
- Had two home inspections, two realtors, and family to the house.
Let’s just say, life is interesting here.
I do want to share some photos with all of you and I hope that as I find my way with our new situation, I will get back into the groove of blogging on a regular basis. Now that I won’t be blogging at the Fiskateer site regularly, I should be better at this end!