and my homework is due. My homework from Stacy J that is! It was due at 6:00am my time, but due to some technical issues at the hotel last night, I am loading it at work a little late. It doesn’t change the fact that this is the coolest thing I have done in a very long time, or that yesterday, I got to craft.
Here was the challenge. Create a mini, and I mean mini, book as a gift to yourself. Include pictures of your life right now and then in one year – Oct. 1, 2009 – do a layout about the experience. The book is to go in your purse or bag and you are to look at it every time you stumble upon it and think about where your life was then and where it is now.
There are others participating, besides me… May is one, but there are others. Here are the rules per Stacy…
You have everything you need right now to be vibrant, happy and fully engaged in the creative process of life. Sometimes you just have to slow down, look around and realize it!
Here’s what I want you to do …
• Snap ten or twelve photos of your life right now. Or find recent photos that you’ve already taken.
• Compile these photos in one of these super-cute Bazzill Mono-Mini albums
• Keep or carry this album with you, tucked in your purse or desk drawer for one full year.
• Promise to glance through the album every time you stumble upon it or pull it out.
• On October 1st, 2009, create a scrapbook page about your experience.
Can I just tell you how much I love her!!!! First off, she even sent me an orange book, and then, she inspired us all to create. Thanks Stacy!!!!