We all know my word for the year is thrive. So, how did anything change or feel during January with that as my word? I have been thinking about that today…
- We got into our new house with no real problems and feel as if we are thriving as a family – thriving in familial harmony.
- I was able to travel to CHA-W and meet with some really great, talented, and amazing people – thriving in my professional life.
- I set up my craft room and have started to use it! – thriving creatively.
- We bought a new tv and living room set for upstairs in our living room with the fireplace – thriving in “me” time and “me” space.
- My first Big Picture class launched officially – thriving in new adventures.
I am so grateful for my first month of 2009. I feel like change is still a huge part of our lives, but in the end we are relishing in it rather than just dealing with it. We are thriving!
So… how did your first month with your new word go? Leave a comment and let me know and some of my stash that I have been raiding through just might be yours!