I haven’t done an “it’s thursday” post in a long, LONG time… since I am cropping tomorrow night, I thought that it might be time to bring back some of what got this blog going in the first place – crops.
- Crops – the heart of our community
- Crops – where friendships are made
- Crops – where memories are kept
- Crops – where laughter and tears are always on tap
- Crops – where good snacks go to be eaten
- Crops – where I feel most at home, no matter what city I am in!
So – here is your “it’s thursday” challenge…
Create a layout with 4-6 pictures – really capturing a moment or event… make sure that you tell a story of some sort with them!
Post links to your projects here by Monday morning and I will pick a winner for some random goodies from my stash!