I swear. I am definitely back… at least for a few days. I have 2 more events this week and next, but my goal is to be here, sharing, writing, etc…
A few little bits to share…
- I will be in Atlanta, GA this weekend to help with a garden makeover on Saturday.
- I will be in Franklin, TN next weekend for the ScrapInStyle.com live event
- I miss my kids when I am gone that much.
- Today all of the following start: Bible School, T-Ball, and Swimming Lessons. Thank goodness for Matt!
- I need to do a gratitude list…
So, gratitude list:
- Tylenol PM/Benadril – either one, really, help me get a full night of sleep
- Wii fit – for showing me what I look like as an overweight adult in cartoon form – I needed that kick in the pants…
- Yummy homemade cookies (ignore the Wii fit comment…)
- Good headphones – can focus more at work on work with music playing only for me…
- Twitter… just so much fun.
- Dinner with my family.
- A relaxing Sunday of nothing… Church, lunch, then sitting on the deck, feet up, magazine in hand, and watching the boys play. Food on the grill… and a night of family-friendly tv together. Who could ask for more? (Other than the kids going to bed without arguing…)
- Time with my brother, Shawn, his wife, Leslie, and their dogs, Betsy and Bailey, Friday and Saturday at mom and dad’s. I love family time.
- Riding a Harley for the first time. (My brother is a great person for the first ride – he’s a certified safety instructor…)
- Doing my first layout in 6 weeks.
- A chance to cry a good cry… sometimes it is just needed.
- Iced tea/iced tea makers (I have nooooo patience for sun tea anymore)
I have more, but that is enough for now.
So, starting today, the blog blitz is on… watch for new posts, new projects, and new article links… I hope to really get it going strong again!